All finished special offers are shown on Reports tab of special offers list.
Aborted offers have red title backgrounds.
The card of every finished special offer shows the following data:
- The offer's title (1).
- The offer's description (2).
- The offer's processing period (3). Exact dates are shown in the tooltip.
The push title and message, if they were added to the offer's settings (4).
The card also shows the special offer results:
- Revenue - the total revenue by the special offer (1).
- Launches - how many players from the offer's audience logged in during the offer processing period (2).
- Purchases - the total number of purchases by the special offer (3).
SCORE - a complex indicator for special offers comparison (4).
More detail information about special offer you can find into the report. In order to open it click on Show Report on the card.
You can delete or clone finished special offers. The corresponding options are under the offer's card.
By default, offers on Reports tab are sorted by Date (finish date). But you can change the sorting by using Sort by menu.
You can sorted by:
- Date - date, when the special offer prosessing was finished or aborted.
- Audience - how many players could receive the offer.
- Launches - how many players from the offer's audience logged in during the offer processing period. It means they got the offer.
- Conversion - how many players made their first purchase in your app by using this special offer.
- Purchases - the total number of purchases by the special offer.