If you don't want to start an experiment immediately, you can save it as a draft. Players are not matched to the draft experiment and the statistic is not collected.
All draft experiments are shown on Draft tab of A/B Testing page.
The experiment's card on this tab contains the following data:
- Title (1) - the title of the experiment
- Experiment key (2) - a special short key. It is sent to the game side.
- Description (3) - the experiment's description.
- Conditions (4) - the rules of including the player to the experiment.
- Audience (5) - the maximum number of the players who will take part in the experiment.
- Time to match the audience (6) - approximate overall time to match experiment audience. If the system can't estimate the time (for example, when the filter by version is set), the field is not shown.
Information about groups
The information about the groups shows how many groups are set in the experiment and how the audience will be distributed between the groups. The group names and exact numbers of distribution are shown in the tooltip.
You can edit, delete, clone or start an experiment with Draft state. The corresponding options are under the experiment's card.