Anti churn offers
AI system learns the game player's behavior and if it begins to suspect that a good player wants to leave the game the system sends to the player the special anti-churn offer.
Anti-churn offers will be created only if the AI is enabled in the game and get all needed data via "converting" and "profile" events. You can find more information about data that AI needs in a special article.
An anti-churn offer is a promise of a gift if the player returns to the game in a day. So the game developer can get information about the available anti-churn offer and show the message (for example, pop-up) for a player that if he returns the game in 1 day he will get a reward.
The anti-churn offer will be converted into an ordinary offer in 1 day after its creation and the game developer will be able to work with the anti-churn offer as with the ordinary offer.
Anti-churn offers are created only for in-game products from AI white list. If the white list isn't set, the offer is able to be created for any in-game product. The discount on the offer is 100%.
In order to work with anti-churn offers, the game should support the GOW special offers. In addition, to handle anti-churn offers the developer should subscribe to OnFutureSpecialOfferAppeared SDK event.
You can find more details about the implementation of special offers and anti-churn special offers on GOW SDK implementation guides:
So there are 2 important requirements for a good working of anti-churn offers:
- the game developer should implement converting events about resources flow to show Game of Whales what a player has and why he has it. Converting events about the game progress to show Game of Whales a player's position in the game should be implemented too.
- anti-churn offers include only in-game items. So the game developer should implement some valuable internal products in the game to give them as a gift.
In order to check the showing of an anti-churn offer on the game side, you can create a test offer for the player marked as a developer.
- Mark the player related to the test device as a developer.
- Open his player's card.
- Click on the DEVELOPERS SETTINGS.
- Click on TEST ANTI CHURN SPECIAL OFFER.
- Set the delay of getting the rewards. During this time the offer will be counted as anti-churn (future or promised) offer.
- Select the product which will be used as the reward.
- Click on SEND OFFER.