The Special Offers tab of a player's card shows information about special offers, which the player currently has or has used or was able to use.
AI special offers are divided into some types:
- an ordinary AI special offer - it offers some bonuses to different products.
- an anti-churn offer - it offers to get a free in-game product if the player returns to the game after some time.
- a gift - it's a gift for players joined the game through cross-promotion ads.
Manual and AI offers are not shown on the card until they are activated by the player. Non-activated personal offers are displayed on the card while they can be received by the player. After that, non-activated offers are automatically removed from the card.
You can see the following information about every offer:
- Type (1) - it's shown as an icon.
- Title (2).
- Offered products (3).
- Special offer's state (6).
- The total amount of the player's purchases by the offer (4).
- The number of the player's purchases by the offer (5).
Every offer can be in one of the following states:
- Ready - the offer has been prepared, but the player hasn't got the offer (only for personal offers).
- Activated - the offer has been received by the player.
- Done - the offer was activated and has finished.
- Aborted - the offer was aborted.
When you click on any finished offer in the tab, the special offer report is opened.
Information on Special Offers tab doesn't refresh automatically. It's needed to reopen the player's card to see the actual data about special offers.
There are some filters on Special offers tab:
- You can hide some types of offers by clicking on the buttons on the filters area (1). To show the offers click on the buttons again.
- You can show only active offers by using Only Active option (2).
- In order to show only offers which the player redeemed, click on Has Purchases option (3).
Some game players are the control group players. The control group of players is needed to rate the effectiveness of push campaigns and special offers. A player is added to the control group randomly at his first game login. The control group players don't receive special offers (except gifts). So Special Offers tab is always empty on their player's cards.