On the Revenue Badge tab of a player's card, you can find information about what the player has bought.
The tab shows the player’s current (1) and next (2) revenue badges.
If the player has the highest badge, his next badge will display as empty.
How much player should spend to get the next badge is shown as a bar. The bar’s tooltip shows information about total sum of player’s purchases and minimum sum for getting the next badge.
The bar has the same color as the player's frequency badge.
Purchase History contains information about all player's purchases.
Purchase Count – the total number of player’s purchases.
The table shows the following information:
- # - the number of purchase. The appropriate icon is shown instead of the number for developer's and cheater's purchases and purchases by special offers.
- Item – what player bought.
- Game v. – the game version which player used to make the purchase.
Price – the sum of the purchase. Some types of purchases are shown with a special color:
$49.99 - big purchases (the sum of the purchase is $49.99 or more) $49.99 - purchases, which were made by a cheater $49.99 - refunds $49.99 - special offers $49.99 - restored purchases
- Sessions – the number of sessions when the player made the purchase.
- Date – the date of the purchase.
Total - the total sum of the player's purchases in the game. The value is rounded.