Results of finished or aborted push campaigns are shown in reports.
In order to open a report, go to your game >> INTERACT, click on Push notifications section, then go to Reports tab, find your campaign and click on Show Report on its card.
The report can be opened only for finished or aborted notification.
The report of an aborted push campaign has a red title background.
The report for every push campaign is divided into two parts: the left part shows information about push’s settings, the other part shows the results of the campaign.
The left part contains the following data:
- Game (1).
- Push notification's title (2).
- Push notification's description (3)
- Campaign audience (4) - how many players took part in this campaign. In order to see more detail information about what rules had used for the audience definition, click on Segment info.
- Push notification's processing date (5).
Push notification's title and message (6).
Also, this part of the report shows information about:
- Sent - how many notifications were sent
- Delivered - how many notifications were delivered to players. This indicator is increased when Game of Whales receives pushDelivered event from GOW SDK about this push campaign.
- Reacted - how many players reacted to the notification. It means that they clicked on it on its devices. This indicator is increased when Game of Whales receives pushReacted event from GOW SDK about this push campaign.
- Failed - how many messages were not able to be sent (for example, because the player had bad device token).
RESULTS section shows Delivery rate (1) and Click-through rate (2) for the campaign.
Delivery rate shows what part of sent pushes was delivered. It's calculated as Delivered/Sent * 100%.
Click-through rate shows what part of delivered messages was interesting for the players. It's calculated as Reacted/Delivered * 100%.
The report also shows:
- How many players from the campaign's audience logged in during the push processing period and 25 hours after (1).
- How many players returned to your app thanks to this push campaign (2). This indicator includes players who returned to the app after a 2-week (or more) break.
If you want to repeat the push campaign, click on Start New Campaign. A copy of the campaign will be opened. You can change some settings of the campaign and move it to Scheduled state or save it as a draft.