Products report shows how popular the game products (SKUs) are.
In order to open the report, select your game, go to Reports in the main menu, then click on Monetization section and go to Products tab.
The report is divided into several parts: one for each platform.
If there were no purchases with the appropriate platform in the selected period the appropriate part of the report isn't shown.
Every part of the report shows the following information:
- Product - the name of the product.
- Price - the average price of the product.
- Purchases - the number of purchases of the product in the selected period.
- Revenue - the total revenue of purchases of the product in the selected period.
- Payers - the number of unique players bought the product in the selected period.
- Conversion - the number of players who became payers by buying the product (it was their first purchase) in the selected period divided by the number of unique game players in the selected period. The value is shown in percent.
The revenue distribution by the products can be viewed as a pie chart. It includes separated data for 10 most popular products. The revenue from the rest products is shown in Other Products group.
In order to show the graph, switch the toggle at the top of the report table.
By default, the report contains the data for the last 28 days. The exact dates are shown at the right top corner of the report. The period can be changed by using Pick a date option.
The report can be filtered by the following properties:
- Control / Campaign / Developers group
The report's data can be exported to .csv file by using Export option.
The user should have "developer" or "admin" studio role to export the report.
When the file is ready, Export option is replaced to Download option to get the result.