Personal special offer
You can make a personal special offer to the player by using OFFER button on the player's card.
A personal special offer has the following features:
- It will be sent only for one player.
- It can be only in Processing or Finished (success) state.
- At the same time, there can be only one personal offer for the same player. New personal offer will replace the existing personal offer.
- If you abort the personal offer it will be deleted.
- The card of the personal special offer shows the total stats for all personal offers which were made for this player.
To create a personal offer:
- Open the player's card from IAP list, Leaderboard or stream's item.
Click on OFFER button.
Some game players are a test group players. The test group of players is needed to rate the effectiveness of push campaigns and special offers. Players are added to the test group randomly at their first game login. The test group players don't receive special offers. So there is no OFFER button on their player's cards.
- Specify the offer's settings and click on SEND OFFER.
The offer will be added to Tailored Discounts tab of the player's card and sent to the player when offer's launch date come.
A personal special offer has the following settings:
- Title - the title of a special offer.
- Description - write a description of this special offer.
- Launch Date - the date when the special offer will be sent.
Valid Until - the date, when the special offer will stop to be valid. During the period between Launch Date and Valid Until players can get the offer.
You can specify the dates by using calendar. It's shown when you click in the appropriate fields.
Products - one or more products to include in the offer. You can select them from a dropdown list. If you can't find any product into the list, it means that no one has bought this product yet.
Price Factor - defines how much you would like to decrease the regular price of the product. For example, if the regular price is 100 coins and Price Factor is 0.71, it means that the price of this product is going to be 71 coins during the special offer. This factor is applied only for in game resources and it can't be more than 1.
Count Factor - defines how many times you would like to increase the count of items included in a product. For example, if the regular count of coins for Product_5 is 500 and Count Factor is 2, it means that the count of items for this product is going to be 1000 during the special offer. This factor is applied only for purchased products and it can't be less than 1.
- Offer will expire in - how much time the player can use the special offer after he got it.
Type - how many purchases the player can make by the special offer after he got it.
There are 2 types:
- Redeemable Once - the player can make only one purchase.
- Can Be Redeemed Multiple Times - the player can make a lot of purchases.
To send a push notification with the special offer mark Send Push Notification option and fill out Notification Title and Notification Message fields.
If Send Push Notification option is unchecked, Notification Title, Notification Message, iOs Preview or Android Preview fields aren't shown.
If you want to send the offer click on SEND OFFER. If you don’t want to save the offer click on Cancel.
You cannot edit a personal offer. You can only view or abort it. In order to view the offer's settings click on it on the Tailored Discount tab of the player's card.
In order to abort the personal offer open its viewing card and than click on ABORT.
Aborted offer will be deleted automatically. You can also abort (and remove) a personal offer by using Delete Offer button near the offer.