Personal special offer
You can make a personal special offer to the player by using OFFER button on the player's card.
A personal special offer has the following features:
- It will be sent only for one player.
- It can't be in Draft state.
To create a personal offer:
- Open the player's card from Revenue stream or Leaderboard .
Click on OFFER button.
Some game players are the control group players. The control group of players is needed to rate the effectiveness of push campaigns and special offers. Players are added to the control group randomly at their first game login. The control group players don't receive special offers. So there is no OFFER button on their player's cards.
- Specify the offer's settings and click on SEND OFFER.
The offer will be added to Special Offers tab of the player's card and sent to the player when the offer's launch date comes.
A personal special offer has the following settings:
- Title - the title of a special offer.
- Description - write a description of this special offer.
- Launch Date - the date when the special offer will be sent.
Valid Until - the date, when the special offer will stop to be valid. During the period between Launch Date and Valid Until players can get the offer.
You can specify the dates by using a calendar. It's shown when you click on the appropriate fields.
Products - one or more products to include in the offer. You can select them from a dropdown list. If you can't find any product into the list, it means that no one has bought this product yet.
Discount - defines how much you would like to decrease the regular price of the product. For example, if the regular price is 100 coins and Discount is 29%, it means that the price of this product is going to be 71 coins during the special offer. This factor is applied only for in-game products and it can't be more than 100%.
Bonus - defines how many percents you would like to increase the count of items included in a product. For example, if the regular count of coins for Product_5 is 500 and Bonus is 50%, it means that the count of items for this product is going to be 750 during the special offer. This factor is applied only for purchased products and it can't be less than 0.
- Activation time - how much time the player can use the special offer after he got it. For example, Activation time field is 1 hour. This means that each player will have only 1 hour (after receiving the offer) to redeem it. After that, the offer will be marked as an expired offer for the player. If Activation time field is 0 hour, it means that the offer will enable the player until the end of the offer's processing period (until Valid Until date).
- Custom data - additional data to send with the offer.
Type - how many purchases the player can make by the special offer after he got it.
There are 2 types:
- Redeemable Once - the player can make only one purchase.
- Can Be Redeemed Multiple Times - the player can make a lot of purchases.
To send a push notification with the special offer mark Send Push Notification option and fill out Notification Title and Notification Message fields.
If Send Push Notification option is unchecked, Notification Title, Notification Message, Notification Preview fields aren't shown.
If you want to send the offer, click on SEND OFFER. If you don’t want to save the offer, click on Cancel.
You cannot edit a personal offer. You can only view or abort it. In order to view the offer's settings click on it on the Special Offers tab of the player's card.
In order to abort the personal offer, open its viewing card and then click on ABORT.