Results of finished or aborted special offers are shown in reports.
In order to open the report go to your game >> INTERACT, click on Special offers section, than go to Reports tab, find your offer and click on Show Report on its card.
The report of an aborted campaign has a red title background.
The report for every special offer is divided into two parts: the left part shows information about the offer’s settings, the other part shows the results of the campaign.
The left part contains the following data:
- Game (1)
- The offer's title (2)
- The offer's description (3)
- The info about the discount and the bonus (4).
- How many times the offer can be redeemed (5).
- The list of products included in the offer (6).
- The offer's processing period (7).
- Push notification's title and message (8), if they were set.
The offer’s report shows the data about revenue (1) and the number of purchases (2) by the special offer.
The report also shows:
- How many players returned to your app thanks to this special offer campaign (1). This indicator includes players who returned to the app after a 2-week break or more.
- How many players made their first purchase in your app by using this special offer (2).
- How much the offer was useful for the audience (3). It's calculated as The number of purchases/Delivered * 100%.
If you want to repeat the special offer campaign, click on Start New Campaign.
A copy of the campaign will be opened. You can change some settings of the campaign and move it to Scheduled state or save it as a draft.