Receiving data for iOS settings consists of several parts. First you need to get APN Certificate:
- Create a Certificate Signing Request (.csr file) with Keychain Access application. Save it to disk.
- Create an App ID for your application at the iOS Developer Center.
- Create a new Apple Push Notification service SSL Certificate by using the App ID and the CSR file created earlier. Download the certificate.
- Open the directory, where the certificate was saved, in Terminal. Convert this certificate to .pem format by using the following command line:
openssl x509 -in <filename>.cer -inform DER -outform PEM -out <filename>.pem
- Add the obtained .pem file to APN Certificate field on Game Settings page.
You need to create APN password and get APN Key:
- Install the Apple Push Notification service SSL Certificate (.cer file) in Keychain Access application and select Certificates category.
- Click on your Apple Push Services certificate and than click on Export in the menu.
- You will be prompted to create a password. Create the password and than enter the same password in APN Password field on Game Settings page.
- Save your certificate (.p12 file) to the disk.
- Open the directory, where the file was saved, in Terminal. Convert this file to .pem format by using the following command line:
openssl pkcs12 -in <filename>.p12 -out <filename>.pem -nodes
- Add the obtained .pem file to APN Key field on Game Settings page.
In order to get iOS Bundle Identifier:
- Sign in to the iOS Developer Center.
- Click on Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles.
- Choose Identifiers from iOS Apps list.
- Click on App IDs tab, select your application and copy iOS Bundle Identifier.
- Paste it to iOS Bundle Identifier field on Game Settings page.
In order to get App-Specific Shared Secret:
- Sign in to the iTunes Connect.
- Choose your app.
- Click on Features tab.
- Click on In-App Purchases
- Click on App-Specific Shared Secret and copy it.
- Open Game Settings page and click on EDIT SECRET.
- Enter your Game of Whales account's password and than paste the copied App-Specific Shared Secret .
- Save the changes.