All finished special offers are shown on Reports tab of the special offers list.
Aborted offers have red title backgrounds.
The card of every finished special offer shows the following data:
- The offer's title (1).
- The offer's description (2).
- The offer's processing period (3).
The push title and message, if they were added to the offer's settings (4).
The card also shows the special offer results:
- Revenue - the total revenue by the special offer (1).
- Launches - how many players from the offer's audience logged in during the offer processing period (2).
- Purchases - the total number of purchases by the special offer (3).
More detail information about the special offer can be found in the report. In order to open it, click on Show Report on the card.
You can delete or clone finished special offer campaigns. The corresponding options are under the offer's card.
By default, offers on Reports tab are sorted by Date (finish date). But you can change the sorting by using Sort by menu.
The list can be sorted by:
- Date - date, when the special offer processing was finished or aborted.
- Audience - how many players could receive the offer.
- Launches - how many players from the offer's audience logged in during the offer processing period. It means they got the offer.
- Conversion - how many players made their first purchase in your app by using this special offer.
- Purchases - the total number of purchases by the special offer.