Stopped experiments are shown on Done tab of A/B Testing page.
If the experiment was stopped before the completion of the matching the full audience, its title is shown with a red background.
The experiment's card on this tab contains the following data:
- Title (1) - the title of the experiment
- Description (2) - the experiment's description.
- Experiment key (3) - a special short key. It is sent to the game side.
- Duration (4) - the duration of the experiment. The exact dates are shown in the tooltip.
- Conditions (5) - the rules of including the player to the experiment.
- Audience (6) - the number of players taken part in the experiment. If the matching of players was not completed before the stopping of the experiment, the audience is divided into 2 part: the number of matched players and the maximum number of players in the experiment.
In order to open the detailed report about the experiment, click on Open Report option on the card.
You can clone or delete the experiment with Done state. The corresponding options are under the experiment's card.
Pay attention that you are not able to get the report about removed experiments.