Create a special offer
You can create a new special offer on the Special Offers page. To open this page choose your game, then click on INTERACT (1) and then click on the Special Offers section (2).
Then click on Create Special Offer.
The special offer editing card will be opened.
Fulfill the following fields:
- Title - the title of a special offer.
- Description - the description of this special offer.
- Launch Date (1) - the date and time when the special offer will start to be processing.
Valid Until (1) - the date and time, when the special offer will stop to be valid. During the period between Launch Date and Valid Until players can get the offer.
You can specify the dates by using calendar (2). It's shown when you click in the appropriate fields.
- Audience Segmentation - select which segment of the audience will get this special offer.
You are going to reach: - this field includes information about the size of the segment’s audience.
- Push Enabled players (1) - the number of players who can receive the push notification from the special offer settings and meet the offer audience's conditions. A player can receive notifications when the system has special information about him (his device ID and so on).
- Total players (2) - the number of players who meet the offer audience's conditions. These playes can get the offer.
You can create a new segment or edit an existing by using Create segment option.
Use Refresh segment list option to update the segments list.
Products - one or more products to be included in the offer. You can select them from a dropdown list. If you can't find any product into the list, it means that no one has bought this product yet. All products are divided to Purchased (in-app) Products and In Game Products.
- Discount - defines how much you would like to decrease the regular price of the product. For example, if the regular price is 100 coins and Discount is 39%, it means that the price of this product is going to be 61 coins during the special offer. This factor is applied only for in game products and it can't be more than 99%.
- Bonus - defines how many percent you would like to increase the count of items included in a product. For example, if the regular count of coins for Product_5 is 500 and Bonus is 50%, it means that the count of items for this product is going to be 750 during the special offer. This factor is applied only for purchased products and it can't be less than 0.
- Activation time - how much time the player can use the special offer after he got it. For example, Activation time field is 1 hour. This means that each player will have only 1 hour (after receiving the offer) to redeem it. After that the offer will be marked as an expired offer for the player. If Activation time field is 0 hour, it means that the offer will enable for the player until the end of offer's processing period (until Valid Until date).
- Custom data - additional data to send with the offer.
Type - how many purchases the player can make by the special offer after he got it.
There are 2 types:
- Redeemable Once - the player can make only one purchase.
- Can Be Redeemed Multiple Times - the player can make a lot of purchases.
To send a push notification with the special offer mark Send Push Notification option and fill out Notification Title and Notification Message fields. Push notification can be localized.
If Send Push Notification option is unchecked, Notification Title, Notification Message, iOs Preview and Android Preview fields aren't shown.
If you want to launch the offer click on SCHEDULE. To save the offer as draft click on SAVE AS DRAFT. If you don’t want to save the offer (or its changes) click on Cancel.