This article includes the documentation for Game of Whales Unity SDK. You can find information about other SDKs on Download page.
Import the SDK Unity package
In the Unity editor, go to Assets >> Import Package >> Custom Package and browse the package location on your hard disk.
Check all files and press Import
In the Unity editor menu: go to Window >> Game of Whales. GameOfWhalesSettings form will be opened.
Enter game key to Game ID field.
- If you use Google Cloud Messaging, fill out Android Project ID field: enter ID which will be used to get a token. You can also specify Firebase Sender ID instead of Android Project ID.
- Сheck Debug Logging option if you need.
- Сheck Enable notifications option if you want to use push notifications (for iOS only).
- Check Notification Service option if you want to send push notifications with images (for iOS only).
- Fill Bundle postfix field if you want to send push notifications with images (for iOS only).
Notification Service option and Bundle postfix field are actual only for Unity 2017 and more.