Game of Whales will automate the creation and sending of special offer events for players, encouraging them to make more purchases, based on their user behavior. This can happen in two ways:
- Bonus - Game of Whales will add a bonus (%) to existing store products, incentivizing users to make purchases at the points in time that they should make a purchase based on their behavior.
- Discount - For soft currency purchases, using in-game currency, Game of Whales will create discounts for items the user needs most depending on where he is in the game. Our AI won't simply cheapen an item, it will logically link the progress of the player to the item they need most, and attempt to maximize the player's spend in order to make the purchase. So, if a certain item is needed to progress to the next stage, GOW will discount that item just enough that the player would still need to purchase more of the in-game currency. while providing a better deal.
You don't need to create new products (SKUs) for special offers. Discount and bonus can be applied to your existing products.
Game of Whales supports manual and AI offers.
Special offer’s workflow contains the following steps:
- Special offer creation: you should specify a manual special offer’s parameters or AI settings.
- Scheduled delivery of special offers to players. Use API GoW for processing the offer in your game.
- Special offer rating.
All manual special offers are displayed on the Special Offers page. To open this page choose your game, click on INTERACT (1) and click on the Special Offers section (2).
Special offer states
Every special offer can be only in one of the following states:
- Draft - an offer was saved as a draft.
- Scheduled - an offer is waiting for the launch date.
- Processing - players can get the offer and use it within the offer's activation time (you define this time when setting up the offer).
- Finished - an offer compaign was successfully completed or aborted.
Special offers are placed on the offers list according to their current state. So there are some tabs on the page: one for each state.
Special offers with Finished state are shown on Reports tab.
You can move the offer to another state by using the buttons at the bottom of the special offer editing card.
The buttons visibility depends on the current offer's state.
The information about possible moves is displayed in the next table:
|Current\Next||Draft||Scheduled||Processing||Finished (success)||Finished (aborted)|
V - a move is possible.
- - a move is forbidden.
You can launch every special offer campaign only one time. If you want to repeat a campaign you need to clone it and then launch the copy.
Special offers management
To create a new offer click on Create Special Offer.
To edit the offer or to move it to another step click on EDIT (1). You can edit only offers with Draft state.
To delete an offer click on DELETE (3). You can edit offers only with Draft or Finished state.
In order to duplicate an offer click on CLONE (2). A copy of the offer will be created as a draft.
In order to view settings for a special offer with Scheduled or Processing state or abort it click on VIEW.
By default, these options are hidden. To view them hover over the appropriate offer. The options will be shown under the offer card.
When you open Special Offers page you can see only 20 (or less) offers in each tab. To load more items click on LOAD MORE button in the appropriate tab.
If all offers with coincident state have already shown, the button disappears.