Results of finished or aborted push compaigns are shown in reports.
In order to open a report go to your game >> INTERACT, click on Push notifications section, than go to Reports tab, find your campaign and click on Show Report on its card.
The report can be opened only for finished or aborted notification.
The report of an aborted push campaign has a red title background.
The report for every push campaign is divided into two parts: the left part shows information about push’s settings, the other part shows results of the campaign.
The left part contains the following data:
- Game (1)
- Push notification's description (2)
- Campaign audience (3) - how many players took part in this campaign. In order to see more detail information about what rules had used for the audience definition, click on Segment info.
- Push notification's processing date (4)
Push notification's title and message (5)
Also this part of the report shows information about:
- Sent - how many notifications were sent
- Delivered - how many notifications were delivered to players. This indicator is increased when Game of Whales receives pushDelivered event from GOW SDK about this push campaign.
Reacted - how many players reacted to the notification. It means that they clicked on it on its devices. This indicator is increased when Game of Whales receives pushReacted event from GOW SDK about this push campaign.
LAUNCHES section of push’s report shows how many players were interested in the game after the push.
For effective comparison of push campaigns this information is presented in the form of AB testing. In order to do it the campaign audience is divided into 2 parts:
- Campaign group
- Control (or test) group
Players from the campaign group are ordinary players. They can receive push notifications during push campaigns. Control group is a special group of players. They don’t receive push notifications within campaigns. A group to which a player belongs, is defined automatically when the player joins to the game.
The following data is shown in LAUNCHES section:
- How many ordinary players from campaign's audience logged in during the push processing period and 25 hours after (1).
- How many players from control group logged in during the push processing period and 25 hours after (2). In order to obtain the correct results for comparison this number is displayed as real value multiplied by the special ratio. The ratio is the campaign group's part of the push audience divided to the control group's part.
The percent of deviation between number of logins by the campaign group and number of logins by control group (3).
The report also shows:
- How many players returned to your app thanks to this push campaign (1). This indicator includes players who returned to the app after 2-week (or more) break.
- ACCESSIBILITY (2) - what part of sent pushes was delivered. It's calculated as Delivered/Sent * 100%.
- RELEVANCE (3) - what part of delivered messages was interesting for the players. It's calculated as Reacted/Delivered * 100%.
Every finished push campaign has a complex indicator for campaigns comparison - SCORE. It's displayed at the bottom of the report.
If you want to reply the push campaing click on Start New Campaign. A copy of the campaign will be opened. You can change some settings of the campaign and move it to Scheduled state or save it as draft.