Results of finished or aborted special offers are shown in reports.
In order to open the report go to your game >> INTERACT, click on Special offers section, than go to Reports tab, find your offer and click on Show Report on its card.
The report of an aborted campaign has a red title background.
The report for every special offer is divided into two parts: the left part shows information about offer’s settings, the other part shows results of the campaign.
The left part contains the following data:
- Game (1)
- The offer's title (2)
- The offer's description (3)
- The campaign audience (4) - how many players took part in this campaign. In order to see more detail information about what rules had used for the audience definition, click on Segment info.
- The list of products included in the offer (5).
- The offer's processing period (6). The exact dates are shown in the tooltip.
Push notification's title and message (7), if they were set.
The offer’s report shows the data about revenue and the number of purchases by the special offer. For effective comparison of special offer campaigns this information is presented in the form of AB testing. In order to do it the campaign's audience is divided into 2 parts:
- Campaign group
- Control (or test) group
Players from the campaign group are ordinary players. They can receive special offers. Control group is a special group of players which need to calculate the campaign effectiveness. Control group’s players don’t receive any special offers. A group to which a player belongs, is defined automatically when the player joins to the game.
REVENUE section of the report contains the following data:
- Total revenue by the offer (1).
- How much money players from the control group spent to buy products, which were included in the offer, during the special offer processing period (2). In order to obtain the correct results for comparison this revenue is displayed as real value multiplied by the special ratio. The ratio is the campaign audience divided to control group audience.
The percent of deviation between revenue by the campaign audience and revenue by control group audience (3).
PURCHASES section of the report shows:
- How many purchases were made by the special offer (1).
- How many times the players from control group bought the products, which were included in this offer, during the special offer processing period (2). In order to obtain the correct results for comparison this number is displayed as real value multiplied by the special ratio. The ratio is the campaign audience divided to control group audience.
The percent of deviation between number of purchases by the campaign audience and number of purchases by control group audience (3).
The report also shows:
- How many players returned to your app thanks to this push campaign (1). This indicator includes players who returned to the app after 2-week (or more) break.
- How many players made their first purchase in your app by using this special offer (2).
- How much the offer was intresting to the audience (3). It's calculated as Used/Delivered * 100%.
Every finished special offer has a complex indicator for campaigns comparison - SCORE. It's displayed at the bottom of the report.
If you want to reply the special offer, click on Start New Campaign.
A copy of the campaign will be opened. You can change some settings of the campaign and move it to Scheduled state or save it as draft.