GOW Contribution report shows the comparison between all results of control group's players and campaign group's players. The report can be used to analyze the effectiveness of GOW. So it is available only if the AI function is enabled.
In order to create this report all game's players are divided into 2 groups:
- Campaign group
- Control group
Players from the campaign group are ordinary players. They can receive push notifications during push campaigns and special offers. Control group is a special group of players. They don’t receive push notifications within campaigns and any special offers. A group to which a player belongs, is defined automatically when the player joins to the game. As a rule, the control group is 25% of players for every country and every platform.
The report can be created for:
- Last month (28 days)
- Last 3 months (3*28 days)
Gow Contribution section on the dashboard shows information about revenue (it includes IAP revenue and Ads revenue).
GOW Contribution section of Monetization report shows the following KPI's:
- Revenue - the kpi includes IAP revenue and Ads revenue.
- Purchases - the number of purchases.
- Day 7 Retention - the number of players returned to the game after 7 or more days they joined the game.
- DAU - the number of unique active users.
- Payers - the number of unique users who made purchases.
- ARPDAU - the average revenue per active user (Revenue / DAU(AU)).
- Convertion rate - the percentage of active users converting to paying users (Number of unique paying users / DAU(AU) * 100).
You can see values for Control and Campaign groups and absolute and relative deviations between the groups' results.
The results of Control group are multiplied by a special coefficient.
Filters on the dashboard influence GOW Contribution section of the dashboard.